Monday, October 3, 2011

Midwife Fun at Miles for Midwives!

Saturday's Miles for Midwives was a blast, as predicted! We avoided the rain and had a very fun- run/walk. It was so nice to see familiar faces: midwives, doulas, friends, and past clients.  I sat at the NYC Homebirth Midwives' table giving away coupons to well-woman visits with Clementine Midwifery.

Chi Chi showed her support by running and wearing last year's shirt:



Finally, I am SO proud to say that I have such wonderful people in my life whose thoughtfulness and generosity enabled me to surpass my fundraising goal of $500.  With the support of friends, family, and clients, we raised $615!  Many, many thanks to all.  Your gifts will truly go a long way in supporting midwives, the women who benefit from their care, and reproductive choice.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment